Originally built as a private Arts and Crafts style house in the early 1900s, The Chapel House has stunning views across open countryside to the Welsh hills.
Established as a care home in 1987 by the Moore family, The Chapel House offers exceptional standards of care.
It has 27 bedrooms spread across three floors each offering a warm and welcome environment for residents and with the latest care planning and nurse-call technology.
The home is full of things to do and people to connect with and residents can enjoy communal areas and grounds.
Our facilities include:
• Individualised care tailored to needs and preferences
• Kind, compassionate and highly motivated staff
• Warm and welcoming environment
• Accommodation for 27 people
• 24-hour individualised nursing care
• Innovative ideas to enhance people’s quality of life
• Vibrant community
• Residents encouraged to maintain their interests
• Attractive enclosed gardens and countryside setting
• CQC ‘Outstanding’ rating