Plessington Court is a purpose-built care home next door to The Chapel House and with the same lovely views across to Moel Famau and the Clywdian Range.
Named after local saint John Plessington, it opened its doors in 2005 and is a modern, bright, safe and comfortable home caring for people with dementia.
It has accommodation for 20 people and staff pride themselves on their person-centred compassionate care. If a couple would like to stay together we have a suite for shared use.
The home offers a nurturing and warm environment to its residents with themed activities and moments to make every day special.
Our facilities include:
• Homely residential care for people with dementia
• Trained and knowledgable staff
• Person centred compassionate care
• Loving and welcoming environment
• Accommodation for 20 people
• Innovative ideas to enhance people’s quality of life
• Vibrant community
• Residents encouraged to maintain their interests
• Attractive enclosed gardens and countryside setting
• Wide range of interesting activities
• 24-hour individualised nursing care
• CQC ‘Good’ rating